|Material||As per buyer demand|
|Usage/Application||As per buyer demand|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We offer milk analyzer to our clients. It gives accurate reading for the fat content of the milk sample. It is connected with an electronic Milk Analyzer to improve its accuracy of fat reading of the milk. The milk analyzer is an automated unit and is easy to use. It is vastly used in co-operative / private milk society where the fat content of the milk sample is frequently measured by various members.
We offer latest designed ultrasonic milk analyzer which is efficient in giving correct measurement of fat content in the milk. The advantage of the analyzer over other conventional electronic Milk Analyzer is that it is fully automated. In case of the conventional one, it requires to move 3 times the handle of milk tester for having the fat reading. In a co-operative / private milk society, there are usually hundreds of members working with it. Speed of handle movement for 3 times may vary with each member causing variation in the readings of fat. The error in the fat reading is loss to either the society or the member. The problem can be overcome by our ultrasonic milk analyzer which is an automation unit. An existing Milk Analyzer (any make) is connected with our automation unit with ease. The handle movement of the Milk Analyzer is started automatically once the press button is pressed. After every 3 strokes, reading of the fat content of the milk sample is displayed.
The measurement accuracy is not dependant on milk's acidity. High-end ultrasonic technology is used for analyzing any kind of milk.
- Easily readable results.
- Possibility of connecting pH probe.
- Integrated pH and conductivity measuring.
- Self calibration without computer.
Key Features of Milk Analyzer:
- User-friendly, simple in operation , maintenance , calibration and installation
- Portable and compact design
- Very small quantity of milk required
- Low power consumption
- No use of hazardous chemicals
- One year full waranty
- RS 232 interface
- ESC POS printer support
- Two samples self-calibration.
Particle Size Analyzer
We are dealing all kind of practical analyzer to our customers.
- Name: Laser particle sizer; Particle size analyser.
- Puopose: Measure and analyze the particle size distribution of powders or suspensions.
- Measurement range: 0.1-500microns;
- Repeatability: 1% for standard samples;
- Number of detectors: 54
- Light source: He-Ne laser, 2mW, 0.6328 microns;
- Report items: Particle size distribution table and curves, average diameter Dv50, other Diameters and Specific surface area.
- Easy to operate: After "start", the system automatically leads the user through the whole measurement process from loading samples, beam alignment, background measurement, obscuration adjustment, measuring, reporting and system cleaning until the reports.
- Prior set up of measurement modes;
- Automatic instrument status check;
- Robust design;
- Range of easy-to-change sample feeder including standard, small volume and erosion-proof system;
- Compact structure: The measurement unit an sample feeder, ultra sonic bath are combined so that the complete system is 650X465X375mm.
- Portable Analyzer
- Protein Analyzer
- Soil Analyzer Kit.
Zeta Potential Analyzer
- Zeta potential and particle size measurements with real time observation!
- Zeta potential measurement in microscopic electrophoresis
- Particle identification and automatic tracking in image processing
- Direct observation of nanopaticles by scattered ligh
- Direct observation of nano particles using scattered light.
- The captured still images are saved every second,
- which enable the remeasurements.
Water treatment, waterworks, flocculation agents, dispersants, flocculation control, microorganisms, planktons, asbestos, bubbles, soil, beneficiation technology, and etc.
Functional material development According materials, pigments, ceramics, catalytic agents, polymers, carbon black, carbon nanotubes, inkjet inks, aqueous/non-aqueous solvent paints, fuel cells, coating materials (for automobile parts / electronic parts), paper manufacturing, surface active agents, and etc.
Erythrocyte, biological cells, protein, DDS, liposome, vesicle, drug discovery, and etc.
- Zeta Potential Measurement
- Microscopic electrophoresis method
- Automatic tracking in image processing
- Visual and manual measurement of individual particles
- Image capture of particles
- Image archive / Remeasurement function
- PC-controlled instrument
- Stage control / Voltage feedback control / Switching control for optical system
Mobility / histogram / frequency curve / mean value / peak value / dispersion / flow velocity distribution / pH responsiveness / isoelectric point / digitization size and zeta potential / temporal change
Zeta potential measurement range
-200 to 200 mV
-20 to 20 cm2/sec⋅V
Particle size range for zeta potential measurement
20 nm to 100 µm
0 to 350V DC *Applicable voltage to electrodes (compatible with external power supply)
AC100V 1A 50/60 Hz
Particle Shape Analyzer
We are the leading suppler and trader of all kind of Particle size analyze (1 µm - 2.000 µm ). Ideal for automation of measurement series: 26 positions for 40 ml containers are available for complete sample feeding, automatic dispersion, measurement and cleaning.
Overview of the features:
- 26 positions for 40 ml containers
- Complete sample feeding via tilt function
- Programmable rinsing function for each container
- Automatic SOP control of all processes
- Retrofittable for the FRITSCH Wet Dispersion Unit
- The NEW AutoSampler can be combined with both models of the FRITSCH Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22.
- Choose according to your needs!
- ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus - the perfect all-round-laser with a measuring range of 0.08 - 2000 μm for all typical measurement tasks
- ANALYSETTE 22 NanoTec plus - the high-end instrument for measurements down to the nano range - for maximum precision and sensitivity for the smallest particles through the measurement of the backward scattering in a third laser beam
We are the leading supplier of various kind of Analytical Instruments in qualitative range. Our Analytical instruments provides the ultimate tool for sorption science. An uncompromising attitude to system design & a decade of experience in solving problems in sorption science in some of the most prestigious laboratories around the world makes Hidden Analytical the obvious & only choice for a sorption analyzer.
It accurately measure the magnitude & dynamics of gas & vapour sorption on materials. The special method exploits the relaxation behavior of the interaction process after pressure/gas composition/temperature changes to simultaneously evaluate kinetic parameters & the asymptotic uptake. This integrates precise computer-control & measurement of weight change, pressure, temperature, gas flow & composition. The system can automatically & reproducibly measure sorption isotherms/isobars as well as investigating thermal desorption in diverse operating conditions.
- Ultra-sensitive microbalance mounted in thermostatted heatsink to provide high resolution & precise long-term stability.
- Pressure vessel incorporating all-metal seals designed to UHV standards to allow measurements from high vacuum to high pressure.
- Basic models can be upgraded to extend their range of applications, as your research program develops.
- State-of-the-art pressure control system capable of accurately controlling the pressure of gases & vapours across eight decades of pressure measurement.
- Versatile temperature controller for ramp & set-point operations in the temperature range from cryogenic to 1000°C. Internal temperature probe to measure sample temperature.
Uv Visible Spectrophotometer
|Model No / Item Code||BS-3000|
|Data Output Port||USB/RS-232|
|Usage / Application||For Research Use, In-Vitro Diagnostic Use, Veterinary Use, Clinical Use, Hospital Use|
|Model Name / Number||PosiTest DFT|
|Measuring Range||0 to 1000 um|
|Accuracy||2 um + 3%|
|Size||108 x 43 x 20 mm|
We are the leading supplier and trader of DFT Meters .The PosiTest DFT comes in two models — DFT Ferrous, which measures nonmagnetic coatings on steel, and DFT Combo, which measures those, plus nonconductive coatings on materials such as aluminum and brass. The Combo automatically identifies the substrate as it takes a measurement.
Both models are 4 inches long and feature fast, repeatable measurements, no calibration required for most applications, a ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces, a RESET feature when no zero reference is available, a wear-resistant ruby-tipped probe, audible and visible measurement indication, and switchability between mils and microns. The device measures 0 to 40 mils.
Measurement Range: 0 – 40 mils(0 – 1000 μm)
Accuracy: ± (0.1 mils + 3%) / ± (2 μm + 3%)
Size: 108 x 43 x 20 mm (4.25 " x 1.7" x 0.8")
Weight : 54 g (1.9 oz.) without batteries
High Performance Liquid Chromatography
We are a leading importer & trader of High Performance Liquid Chromatography .Our range consists of Gas Chromatograph, High performance liquid chromatograph, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, concentration Evaporator, High purity gas generator and portable dedicated analyzer Used in various laboratories, can be changed during the analysis allowing gradient elution, continual mobile phase degassing and Column temperature stabilization. Manual injection is possible in this equipment using loop injector.research institute and academics. Our products are widely appreciated by the custmors for there reliability, accuracy, up time and quick support.We are a leading importer & trader of High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- Ultra speed data processing
- YL-Clarity designed for all you need in the lab
- Enhanced superior performance
- Versatile dedicated applications
- Accurate and reliable data
- Stylish and compact design.
We are the leading supplier and trader of all kind of Carbon Analyzer.The CM120 Total Carbon Analyzer is a complete analytical system capable of measuring total carbon in a wide variety of sample types and matrices. Combining a high-temperature combustion furnace with a highly sensitive CO2 detector, the CM120 is capable of analyzing samples containing total carbon concentrations from ppm levels to 100% without user calibration.
Dust Monitoring System
- Technique: Tribo - Electric charge transfer
- Sensitivity: Adjustable over a wide dynamic range Operating Temp (Ambient): -15 to 50 deg. C
- Operating Temp (Gas): -15 to 250 deg. c ("T" Model up to 700 deg. c)
- Ranges: l-l,000mg/m3
- Response Time: Instantaneous Duct Width: 25mm to 2.2m
- Positioning: 90 deg. C to Duct Wall
- Communications Path Length: Up to 1.000 meters
- Socket: Single 1 Flat Flanged
- Fitting Construction: 315 Grade Stainless Steel
- Sensor Length: 25,100 or 200mm (or customized) Sensor Diameter: 10mm Size of Attachment: 115X65X55 mm Insulation: PTFE (T Model - Glass Ceramic) Operating Temperature: -15 deg. C to 55 deg. C Display: LCD Alphanumeric Alarms: Green - Normal, Yellow-Warning, Red - High Alarm Averaging Time: Programmable Up to One Hour Output - Remote Alarm: Single Pole Relay 21V Output - Remote data: 4-20mA Continuous Output.
Airborne Particulate Monitor
- Direct continuous measurement of opacity or optical density
- Small, lightweight and easy
Airborne Particulate Monitor provides accurate and instantaneous display of concentration readings on lung damaging particulates and aerosols. AA-3500 is a portable handheld survey tool for measuring lung damaging particulate matter. The unique sensor design has applications in indoor air quality (IAQ), HVAC, environmental and industrial hygiene. Results are immediately displayed and stored in memory. The supplied PC software allows for graphical and statistical representation of the total dust generating process, eliminating the need for repetitive and costly filter gravimeter laboratory analysis.
Particulate Ambient Air Sampler
Our offered assortment is appreciated for:
- High quality Portable Particulate Ambient Air Sampler is a battery-operated
- filter-based gravimetric survey particulate air sample
- Designed for ambient monitoring of PM-10, PM-2.5, PM-1.0 micrometers, and TSP
- Excellent tool for trend analysis and air quality monitoring
- low cost filter gravimeter air sampler that is easy to use and requires no specialized skills to setup
- Small, durable, lightweight and battery operated
- it is ideal for monitoring in remote areas or where no permanent site has been established
Industrial Air Quality Monitor
Analyzer to measure the opacity or dust concentration of sample gas. Suitable for plants which require the monitoring of dust missions by law.
- Suitable for systems with variable gas speed
- Allows calibration to measure the dust concentration in mg/m3
- Measures opacity and/or optical density
- Can be used even at thick-walled stone / insulated ducts
- Device is not in contact with sample gas
The Industrial Air Quality Monitor Model AQ-10, is a versatile transducer designed to continuously monitor for the presence of airborne particulates. The AQ-10 is calibrated for OSHA and EPA regulations.AQ-10 is suitable for monitoring particulate emissions from cyclones, precipitators, bag houses, or any dust control devices. It is also ideal for monitoring air quality in underground transportation systems, ventilation systems, indoor workplaces, or any other application where immediate data on smoke, dust, fumes, or mists is needed. The AQ-10warns you of problems before they become trouble.The AQ-10 easily mounts on walls inside air ducts or at strategic locations in dust collectors, bag houses, or any dust control device.
Frequency Response Analyzer
The FRAnalyzer detects defects in power transformer windings and faults in the magnetic core. After the transport of transformers to site and following through faults with high currents the frequency response test should be made to ensure that the windings were not damaged.
precise measurement of gain and phase between any two points in a system. This fully digital technique is used to assess the performance of both simple and complex systems - mechanical, electronic and electrochemical. Analytical have produced frequency response analyzers, instruments which are regarded throughout the world as industry standards. This unsurpassed knowledge and experience has been used to produce the 1252A.
Gas Chromatography Machine
We are the leading supplier and traders of all kind of Gas Chromatography Machine .specially designed instrument. A very small amount of liquid mixture is injected into the instrument and is volatilized in a hot injection chamber. Then, it is swept by a stream of inert carrier gas through a heated column which contains the stationary, high-boiling liquid. As the mixture travels through this column, its components go back and forth at different rates between the gas phase and dissolution in the high-boiling liquid.
In the New Series Gas Chromatography, technology has been utilized to its maximum so as to include automation, upgradation, convenience and affordability, all in one product. Possibilities of using the GC in packed, capillary or combination configurations, makes this instrument ideal for the widest range of applications. A function based integrated keyboard makes system operation and navigation simple and intuitive. The ability to have four injector and detector ports ensure covenient adaptation to suit specific needs
- Capillary and packed column configurations
- 4 injector and detector ports
- Functional keyboard
- Menu driven navigation
- Responsive and informative two single line displays
- 10 Method file storage
- Multilevel temperature programming
- Method linking facility for sequencing
- Temperature range from -99°C to 450°C
Stack Gas Analyzers
Telegan Gas Monitoring and its exclusive industry partner, Anton Industrial Services, are providing a fleet of flue gas analysers and gas detectors to all Gas Safe Register™ inspectors. The contract involves 106 award-winning Telegan ‘Sprint V’ multi-purpose flue gas analysers and 106 Crowcon (Telegan’s parent company) ‘Eikon’ carbon monoxide monitors. Gas Safe Register™ replaced the CORGI gas registration scheme in Great Britain and the Isle of Man on April 1, 2009
The Sprint V is Bluetooth™-enabled and features a flue gas analyser, a differential thermometer, a differential manometer, a carbon monoxide room safety monitor and a gas escape detector with gooseneck probe and ultra-bright LED searchlight as standard – all in one small handheld unit. An important feature of the Sprint V is ‘Smart Purge’ technology, which cleans out potentially acidic gases from the unit. This helps save battery, pump and filter life, enables intelligent purging for switch-on and switch-off, and allows the purging of gas while other tests are being carried out. The Sprint V has already been awarded ‘Gas Safety Product of the Year’ in industry awards.
The Crowcon Eikon is a small, disposable single-gas detector guaranteed to operate without the need for parts or maintenance for two years. It is ideal for temporary use by inspectors and on-site contractors. In addition to carbon monoxide, versions are also available to detect ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, chlorine, or for oxygen deficiency monitoring. Sealed to IP65, the Eikon warns of gas hazards with a powerful 94 dBA alarm and four high-intensity LEDs visible from all angles.
Commenting on the contract, Louise Early, Crowcon and Telegan’s product manager said, “We are very pleased to work in partnership with Anton on this tender. The support that Anton offer is second to none and their relationship with Corgi and now Gas Safe Register is a testament to this. The deal also reinforces our reputation as one of the leading suppliers of gas safety equipment to the UK’s utility industries.”
Carbon Dioxide Analyzer
This product is mainly used to analyze the O2 and CO2 contents of CA storage rooms. It uses digital display, and is straightforward , precise, stable and quick in response. It uses parts produced by famous international manufacturers and is highly reliable. It is equipped with a rechargeable battery, and can work directly or on an external power supply
Main functions and specifications:
- Temperature range: 10 35 Humidity range: ≤90%RH
- Display: LCD nixie tubes
- Sampling: with a pump
- External size: 310×260×145mm
- Weight: 5.4kg
Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer
We have a variety of such meters and all these units deliver higher reliability and accurate results. These Dissolved Oxygen Meters are made by using latest sensor and electronic technology. Bringing high level of performance and reliability, these Dissolved Oxygen Meters are perfect for sampling applications in wastewater, surface water or aquaculture.
These Dissolved Oxygen Meters are water proof and come with water-resistant case with single-handed operation feature. These Dissolved Oxygen Meters show results in either % oxygen saturation or PPM (mg / L) values with temperature, salinity and pressure compensation. For easy calibration in a saturated air environment a push button has been used. These units can store up to 16 sets of temperature and Dissolved Oxygen values. The large LCD display enables you to read readings for Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature simultaneously.
Apart from Handheld units our Dissolved Oxygen Meters also available in various designs such as Portable, Benchtop and compact.
- Easy to Calibrate
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Microprocessor Based for fast and accurate readings
- Large LCD display
- Low-battery and consumption indicator
- Auto shut off function if not in use
0 to 19.99 mg/L
0 to 40 %
- 10 to 45°C
+ / - 1.5 % FS
+ / - 1.5 % FS
+ / - 0.3°C (0.5°F)
Manual, 0 to 50ppt
Manual, 555 to 808 mmHg
Automatic 5 to 45°C (41 to 113°F)
20 to 9% in air or 0 % in known solution
9 Volt DC Battery
Amino Acid Analyzer
High Speed Amino Acid Analyzer from Hitachi
Hitachi has manufactured over 1800 Amino Acid Analyzers for over40 years. The L-8900 is capable of analyzing physiological fluids and protein hydrolysates. If you have special requirements, the L-8900 is the one to choose! Hitachi offers the best solution to amino acid analysis.
High Sensitivity: Reaction Column vs. Reaction Coil:
In conventional analyzers, sample zone spreading within the reaction coil causes adverse effects on separation. The L-8900 features a special reaction column (patent pending) to maintain good separation of the sample zone and yet offering high sensitivity and high-speed analysis.
Performance (Using Protein Hydrolysate Analysis - 30 min Standard Analysis Method)
Net Analysis Time
Reproducibility of Retention Time
CV 0.3% (Arg), 0.5% (Ala)
Reproducibility of Peak Area
CV 1.0% (Gly, His)
3 pmol (S/N = 2, Asp)
Amino Acid Analyzer Main Unit
Size: 4.6 mm i.d. x 60 mm
Pressure: 0 - 20 Mpa (2900 psi)
Direct injection method
Sample Vial Capacity
Number of Sample Vials Accommodated
200 (200 when optional cooler installed)
Dilution Sampling System
- Remote Dilution: US EPA regulations and sound engineering practice dictate that, when measuring exhaust particulate mass, the full flow of exhaust must be maintained at the exhaust temperature, and that the exhaust sample may only be transported a limited distance prior to dilution for measurement. Once the sample has been diluted, the aerosol is stabilized, and the diluted exhaust sample may be transported as needed to reach the measurement device. While large trucks may be able to contain the measuring equipment within the required distance of the exhaust, it is difficult, if not impossible to do so with smaller vehicles. For this reason, Sensors has developed a remote diluter, which is compatible with the SEMTECH Micro Proportional Sampling (MPS) System.
- Configurable Dilution Ratios: The unit can be set to dilution ratios ranging from 4:1 to 60:1.
- Direct Sample Path: Diluted sample is routed directly from the MPS to the PFS through a gas interconnect, which joins the bottom outlet of the MPS module to the top inlet of the PFS module.
- Graphical Panel Display: A full color, graphic touch screen displays live data, and enables system setup and basic functions.
- Power Supply Monitoring: Power can be either 12 VDC, 110 VAC or 220 VAC, with both current and voltage monitoring.
- Weatherproof Construction: All components meet IP54 (NEMA 3) standards.
- Shock Resistance: The mechanical design has been optimized for resistance to shock and vibration, ensuring data in the most rugged of in-use environments.
- Design Details: Over a decade of experience in in-use emissions testing has gone into the design details of the SEMTECH ECOSTAR system, including:
- EMI protection, including gaskets, filters and capped connectors
- Stress relief for pneumatic connections
- Channels for cable management
- Standard Swagelok™ bulkhead connectors
- Rugged Deutsch connectors for power and auxiliary connectors
- Handles that lock to other SEMTECH ECOSTAR modules for stable system integration
12VDC; 110-220 VAC
Dry -10°C to 60°C
-10°C to 45°C
43.6cm x 30.8cm x 18.0cm (WxDxH)
Electromagnetic interference and susceptibility:
CE Standards: IEC 61326: 2002-2
Sample flow rate:
< 5.0 l/min
up to 14 l/min
Constant dilution ratio:
User selectable 4:1 to 60:1
Proportional dilution ratio:
5:1 to 7:1 at maximum exhaust flow
Thermal Conductivity Analyzer
We are the leading supplier and trader of all kind of Thermal Conductivity Analyzer .For over a decade, C-Therm's instrumentation has been pioneering the way many of the world’s most prominent manufacturers, research facilities, and academic institutions test and measure thermal properties of solids, liquids, pastes and powders. The technology behind the C-Therm TCi™ represents a paradigm shift in thermal conductivity measurement and earned the R&D 100 Award. This coveted international distinction is given to the top 100 innovations worldwide, and puts the technology in the distinguished company of other winners, including the ATM, Polaroid film, and anti-lock brakes.
The technology has since been broadly applied by clients the world-over in characterizing metal hydrides, explosives, nano materials (SWCNTs / MWCNTs), polymers, nuclear materials, thermal interface materials (electronics), heat transfer fluids, ceramics, insulation, construction materials, advanced fabrics, and various other materials.
Features of the C-Therm TCi Thermal Conductivity Analyzer include:
- Fast, Accurate Testing, 0 to 120 W/mK in seconds
- Wide Temperature Range, -50º to 200ºC
- Easy-to-Use, No calibration required
- No Sample Preparation, Unlimited sample sizes
- Non-Destructive, Leaves sample intact
- Versatile, Tests solids, liquids, powders and pastes. And have the flexibility to operate in various environmental enclosures - including thermal chambers and glove boxes.
- Highly Flexible, Designed for lab, QC, and at-line testing.
Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
Water Analyzer Kit
We are the leading supplier and trader of all kind of water analyzer kits. This portable lab measures 24 water quality parameters for pollution detection, environmental studies, and industrial water and wastes. The SMART2 digital colorimeter analyzes test sample color reactions and provides direct readouts for 15 factors. Titration tests performed with LaMotte’s Direct Reading Titrators provide results directly in ppm for 6 additional factors. Digital meters measure pH and conductivity.
We are the leading supplier & traders of various kind Absorption Analyzers.unique light path design reliable flame safety system automatic four-lamp turret system small flame structure analysis system Manufacturer of hydrogen analyzer, moisture analyzer, oxygen analyzer, portable analyzer, stack gas analyzers, sulphur analyzer, water analyzer, absorption analyzers, amino acid analyzer, analyzer systems, turbidity analyzers and moisture analyzer.
physisorption instruments measure surface area and pore size. Chemisorption instruments measure metal dispersion and metal surface area. The one-port analysis manifold/vacuum system and two-port degas manifold/vacuum system are independent and operate concurrently. Powerful windows® based operating program. Includes dft plus® ( nldft ) software.
Accelerated surface area and porosimetry analyzer uses the gas sorption technique to generate high-quality data for research and quality control applications. Available options include the micropore option, the high-vac option, and the chemisorption option, which uses the static volumetric technique to determine the percent metal dispersion, active metal surface area, size of active
We are the leading supplier of various kind of Analytical Instruments Battery Analyzer. Digital Power Supply With Reconditioning System. Voltage & Ampere Checking With Continuity Buzzer. Facility To Charge Mobile Batteries And Many Such Batteries. Speaker, Ringer, & Vibrator Checking Facility Available. We bring forth an extensive range of altech 6v 4.5 ah battery, which is made by using quality assured raw material.These batteries are appreciated due to their salient features like high recharge ability & efficiency, low maintenance and resistance to leakage. Available in varying capacities and sizes, our range is offered at the economical prices.
We are the leading supplier and trader of all kind of Chemiluminescence Analyzers
Detailed Product Description:
- Sample form: 96 holes or bars
- Linear range: 100_2000k relative light units
- Sensitivity: Tsh analyzing sensitivity ≤ 0.01uiu/ml
- Interference between adjacent holes: Less than 1× 10-6
- Repeatability: CV<2%
- Detecting speed: 96 holes in 3 minutes (96 holes sample test)
- Time of measurement: 0.1-6s/hole
- Barcode identification: Barcode is used for the parameters of all matching reagent in order to facilitate using, handling and storage of the end-user, and to reduce artificial error as well.
- Communication port: RS232 serial port or USB high speed port.
- Operation environment: 110-250vac, 50-60Hz
- Size: 754mmx550mmx472mm
Chromatographic Analyzer Special for Transformer Oil is used for the analysis of hydrogen (H2), carbon oxygen (CO), methane (CH4), (CO2), ethane (C2H6), ethane (C2H4), and acetylene (C2H2), etc dissolved in insulating oil of oil-filled electrical equipment (including transformers, reactors, current transformers, voltage transformers, charged casing pipes and gas relays, etc). This instrument complies with the requirements from the National Standard of the People’s Republic of China on gas chromatograph in analysis of gas dissolved in transformer oil and judgment guidelines.
The advanced communication features of the PCA 55 and the PCA 65 allow the user to store up to 100 tests, customize each combustion test with customer information, generate a personalized printout, and download all of this information to a personal computer for record keeping and trend analysis. With these new advanced communication features, it is easier to meet regulatory requirements and provide added value services to customers.
- Power: Four replaceable, ‘AA’ size batteries (optional 120 power supply)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 continuous hours
- Measures: Oxygen level, primary/air temperature, stack gas temperature, Carbon Monoxide (optional), and draft (optional)
- Calculates: Combustion efficiency, excess air, Carbon Dioxide, and Carbon Monoxide (air free)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lb) instrument only
- Dimensions: 7.9"x3.3"x2" (200x85x50 mm)
- B24-8040 PCA 10 with Oxygen, Air Temp., Stack Temp.
- B24-8041 PCA 15 with Oxygen, Air Temp., Stack Temp., Draft
- B24-8042 PCA 20 with Oxygen, Air Temp., Stack Temp., Carbon Monoxide
- B24-8043 PCA 25 with Oxygen, Air Temp., Stack Temp., Carbon Monoxide, Draft
- B24-8045 PCA 35 with Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, NOx and Draft
- B24-8143 PCA 55 Advanced PCA instrument with Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Draft
- B24-8145 PCA 65 Advanced PCA instrument with Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Draft and NOx
We are dealing the following type of data analyzer and other type of analyzers .SDA 8 Zi-A Serial Data Analyzers combine the highest bandwidth (45 GHz) and sample rate (120 GS/s) with superior performance at 20 GHz on all four input channels. Models are available from 4 to 45 GHz with complete bandwidth upgradability throughout the range. SDA 8 Zi-A models combine all the attributes of WaveMaster 8 Zi-A with additional capabilities specifically suited for serial data testing.
We offering wide range of Emissions Analyzers. Carefully designed and crafted, keeping in mind the needs of the user, this unique instrument is matchless in performance, and engineered to perfection., up to 6 gases can be analyzed at the same time – the user can choose between the following sensors: o2, co, co2, no, no2, so2, hc, h2s. The sensors are easily replaceable by the user in the field, within minutes, with not even using any tools.
The feature packed analyzer also:
- calculates the standard parameters like flue gas loss, excess air ratio, boiler efficiency
- With simply connecting additional probes, the unit measures velocity, differential pressure, and temperature
- With its easy on-site calibration program, which can be also done from the user, there is simply no downtime
- Special hoses of up to 5 mtrs length are also available for most accurate no2/so2 measurements
- The analyser has a built-in peltier cooled gas preparation unit, with a peristaltic hose pump for condensate removal, for avoiding any kind of condensation and for highest accurate measuring results
- Higher concentrations are no problem due to an optional dillution system, which provides a measurement range extension for either co or over all parameters
- Testo 350 is a truly multifunction instrument in every sense, and offers lots of versatility
- It can store upto 500,000 measurements for longer-term measuring programs, has facility for rs 232, and testo data bus connection, comes with a rechargeable nimh battery pack, even an integrated printer is on board
- All these features are provided in a very compact size and a weight of just 4 kgs
- All with testo’s usual 2 years warranty
- This gas analyser is easy to use, accurate, reliable, and dependable
- Large, easy-to-read fluorescent display that is visible from wide angles.
- Battery life of over eight hours.
- Modular design lets you add sensors as your needs change.
- Built-in printer and complete data downloading to a PC capability.
- EPA-ETV test verified performance.
- Measures and displays O2 and CO in the flue gas, pressure (draft), primary air temperature, and stack temperature.
- Calculates and displays combustion efficiency, excess air, and CO2.
- Optionally measures and displays NO, NO2, SO2, HC (methane equivalent combustibles), and CO in the high range of 4,000 to 80,000 ppm).
- Optionally calculates NOx (the combination of NO and NO2), and calculates CO, SO2, and NOx individually referenced to a user defined Oxygen level of between 0 and 15%.
- Optionally displays pollution conversions for CO, NO, NO2, and SO2. Pollution conversions include parts per million, pounds of pollutant per million BTU, milligrams of pollutant per cubic meter of gas, and grams of pollutant per gigajoule.
- Stores over 1000 individual combustion and/or pressure test records, which can later be recalled for viewing or printing.
- Stored test records can be downloaded to a personal computer and stored as a text file, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet program for analysis.
- Performs data logging.
The moisture analyzer infers the %moisture based on weight loss. The sample is placed in a pan under controlled heating elements which maintain a steady temperature.
The weight loss of the sample is measured using an accurate analytical balance and the %moisture calculated on the assumption that the weight lost is water.
We offering a wide range of Gravimetric Analyzer . Our fully automated Gravimetric Analyzer is dedicated to the study of moisture sorption in materials. The concentration of moisture retained in a sample at a given relative humidity & temperature is determined with an ultra-sensitive microbalance.
Why Gravimetric Analyzer:
Almost all materials interact with moisture present in the atmosphere. In all areas of industry whether it be manufacturing, processing or packaging it is vital that this behaviour is understood. The moisture sorption properties of such materials must be characterised for the environmental conditions to which they are exposed to avoid costly spoiling & wastage.
The interaction is most commonly characterised by the percentage weight content of moisture retained in the material at a given relative humidity (%-RH) & temperature. Measurement of such isotherms over a range of temperature characterise the material for defined environmental conditions.
At the heart of the system is an ultra-sensitive microbalance which measures the weight change as the humidity is changed in the sample chamber at a constant regulated temperature.
The humidity is measured by a sensor placed in the sample chamber close to the sample. Humidity is changed & controlled, by relative mixing of wet & dry gas streams, to desired RH set-point. During this stage the weight signal is analysed to determine when the uptake has reached the new equilibrium value. Once equilibrium has been attained the next desired humidity level is set. This process is automatically perform the desorption isotherm measurement in a similar manner.
This is a variable filter infrared analyzer designed for total petroleum hydrocarbon (TPH) analysis. Prior to analysis, the sample requires preparation by a Freon extraction procedure. Methods are available for oil and grease in water, hydrocarbons in water and TPH in soils. Analog display. Includes: Instrument, manual, measuring cell & power cable. nfrared biogas analyzer measures the gas concentration of CO2, CH4 based on NDIR technology, concentration of H2S and O2 based on ECD. NDIR principle is based on measurement of absorption spectrum intensity of wavelength of infrared light through a gas, the attenuation intensity of light dependent on the gas concentration in compliance with Lambert – Beer’s Law
We are the leading importer and supplier of Logic Analyzer. We offering large type of Logic Analyzers. Assisted by the latest technology, we manufacture and export Logic Analyzer that is an electronic instrument that displays signals in a digital circuit. The analyzer is typically used for capturing data in systems that have too many channels. The precision engineered product is easy to install and is applicable in different industries including aerospace, military, telecommunication industry, Indian defense and many more.
The key technical specifications of our PC Based Logic Analyzer are:
- The Logicport connects to the system under test using one of three ways:
- The Logicport comes standard with a 38-wire flying lead probe. These are 38 individual color-coded wires - 34 signal and 4 ground wires - which you connect one by one.
- A 38-pin Mictor ("Matched Impedance Connector") adapter is also available.
The Logicport uses a standard 40-pin IDC connector, so you may be able to use a 40-wire IDE hard drive cable as test lead if clock frequencies are low enough and your cable short enough. If you use an IDE hard drive cable as test lead, make sure the IDE cable is a full 40-wire cable, and not one with pin 20 disabled.
We offer Laboratory Portable Dedicated Analyzer. The Products are procured from trusted and reliable vendors who manufacture the products on International quality standards.
Portable flue gas analyzer Function :
- Based on Micro-Flow NDIR technology.
- Measure SO2, NO, CO, CO2, O2, T, P, Flow simultaneously.
- No effect of H2O on the measure result of SO2 and NO.
- No constant flow requirement for SO2/ NO/ CO/ CO2.
- Built-in pump
- Calculation of Lambda and combustion efficiency automatically.
- LCD 320 x 240 display, RS232 digital output
- Micro-Flow NDIR : SO2, NO, CO, CO2
- Electrochemistry: O2
Measurement Range :
- SO2: 0-2000PPM
- NO: 0-2000PPM
- CO: 0-5000PPM
- CO2: 0-25%
- O2: 0-25%
- SO2/ NO/ CO: 1PPM
- CO2/ O2: 0.01%
- SO2, NO, CO, CO2 : 1% FS
- O2: 2% FS
- Measurement Principle:
- Ambient Temperature: Thermistor
- Flue Gas Temperature: Thermocouple
- Ambient Temperature : -10-100
- Flue Gas Temperature : -10-600
- Ambient Temperature 1
- Flue Gas Temperature 1
- Ambient Temperature ± 1
- Flue Gas Temperature ± 2
- Diff. Pressure: Silicon Diff. Pressure Chip
- Ambient Pressure: Silicon Pressure Chip
- Diff. Pressure: -50hPA ...+ 50hPA
- Ambient Pressure: 70KPA...120KPA
- Diff. Pressure: 1PA
- Ambient Pressure: 0.01KPAR
- Diff. Pressure: ± 2PA or 5% REL
- Ambient Pressure: ± 0.5 Kpa or 2 % rel.
We offering wide range of protein analyzer machines. and we importing & supplying the following Protein Analyzer to our customers. Principle of operation. The instrument is based on turboflash technology assuring complete combustion. Together with a novel catalyst, the system provides an unprecedented level of reproducibility in a wide range of sample sizes. By this process the oxygen is supplied directly to the sample at the correct amount with the highest con-centration, exactly at the point of combustion. This is achieved by the independent control of the oxygen volume and pressure of its injection.
Speed of analysis. Callidus software fully controls the instrument, transfers sample weight automatically from the balance, downloads pre-programmed parameters. Activates the autosampler. Controls the entire combustion process, acquire, processes and reports results all in one minute.
- Outstanding accuracy
- Single reactor-trap assembly
- Reduced bench space
- Carrier gas shut-off in stand-by
- Built-in gas leak detection.
Only the CE 440 offers you all these advantages:
- Accuracy and Precision - The CE440 provides analytical data of unsurpassed accuracy and precision.
- The complete control of combustion parameters combined with steady state measurement of combustion products ensures a level of accuracy and precision that cannot be matched.
- Sample Data Versatility - With its unique combination of both static and dynamic combustion, the CE 440 can combust the widest range of sample types of any CHN/O/S instrument.
- Our unique horizontal furnace allows for automatic removal of the residue from each sample after analysis, avoiding memory effects and gas flow problems, which can occur with vertical furnace systems.
- Reliability - The CE440 is a fully automated CHN/O/S elemental analyzer. The system with its Window® based P.C. operating software has been designed to reduce human error through incorporation of extensive automation, customer help, and diagnostic facilities.
- Using the technique of steady-state measurement of combustion products, the CE 440 is inherently more reliable than gas chromatographic systems which are dependent on flow, column temperature, and dead volume management.
- CE440 Features Rapid analysis for high productivity - analysis time of less than 5 minutes per sample.
- Unique combustion technique makes it possible to analyze any sample type, from volatiles to refractories.
- Stable thermal conductivity detector provides linear response with superior precision and accuracy.Windows® software with data storage for statistical analysis and flexible report generation.
- Horizontal sample injection removes interfering residue between each sample run. Continuous diagnostics with automatic maintenance alerts.
- Low reagent consumption - industry's lowest cost per sample.
Applications With its wide linear range, combined static/dynamic combustion and unique horizontal furnace design allowing for the removal of sample residue between runs, the CE 440 is capable of analyzing the widest range of sample types - quickly, easily, and reliably.
Typical applications include:
- Organics and Pharmaceuticals - The CE 440 can analyze virtually any class of organics, including organometallics, heterocyclic nitrogen derivatives, steroids, polynuclear aromatics, and organophosphorous.
- Environmental - Analyze the effects of fuels, oils, and their by-products on the environment, or study the composition of material retained by membranes used in oceanography, water filtration, and air monitoring.
- Polymers - The CE 440 provides a fast, direct method for determining elemental composition of polymers, copolymers, and blends. Even samples with high levels of halogens, like PVC or Teflon®, can be analyzed rapidly and accurately.
- Refractories - Nitrides, graphite fibers, and ceramics are easily analyzed - even carbides with melting points over 2000°C. Volatile/Air Sensitive Samples - Volatile and air sensitive materials are easily analyzed using our capsule sealing device.
- Other Application Areas: Plastics, petrochemicals, agriculture, food, and pyrotechnical compounds.